Sr. Site Operations Specialist - printers
Minneapolis, MN 55402
This position is the customer’s first point of contact for all company inquiries and escalations. Candidate must possess critical customer service skills to be able to handle difficult situations with a calm professional approach and ease. Expectation to work onsite at a company Customer location supporting the customer’s day-to-day printer environment needs. Candidate will work closely with customer’s end user community and company resources to execute upon customer expectations and contractual obligations.
Works closely with the company Operations management team and company customers to support the day to day activities and support needs of the end user community.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This role specifically encompasses the following duties:
• Responsible for all first level customer escalations – must be able to respond to and manage through resolution
• Manage Customer Services relationship and escalate issues as needed.
• Coordinate all new printer installations within geography
• Provide all necessary documentation and information to Manager as needed
• Device inventory collection and analysis – identify current assets at each customer location.
• Remote monitoring of output devices to ensure they have sufficient toner.
• Monitor inventory of printers, scanners, ports and supplies.
• Management of device Installs, Moves, Adds and Changes (IMAC)
• Conduct Train the Trainer and End User Training as necessary
• Manage recycling toner cartridges
• Maintain end-user relationship to assure high level of customer satisfaction.
• Manage all printer issues internally and externally (incl. Service calls, installations, etc.) and escalate issues as needed.
• Interface with Technical Operations to resolve issues.06
• Coordinate hot-swap and device setup for printers and MFP’s requiring service.
• Must possess high customer service skills
• Individual must demonstrate clear business maturity, in appearance, focus, poise and alertness.
• Self-motivated and comfortable working alone within a customer environment dealing day to day with customer end users.
• Comfortable working with limited direct supervision.
• Outgoing individual and well organized.
• Demonstrated ability to perform in a multi-tasking environment.
• Capable of moving equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex ideas in straightforward, concise fashion in both verbal and written format.
• Able to work effectively and cooperatively with customers, remote team members and managers.
• Demonstrated understanding of the diversity of individuals they will work with and how they resolve conflict created by individual differences.
• Experience in interfacing with Customers, and resolving customer problems.
• Demonstrated ability to a systematic approach to problem solving through analysis of the problem and evaluation of alternative solutions.
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
• Excellent skills in MS Office Suite including, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. MS Visio is desired.
• Working knowledge of printer hardware maintenance, network management, and output analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to keep abreast of technology associated with computer output environment.
Responsible to Customer Operations Manager