MUST HAVE: Working knowledge of Oracle, Excel and PDM systems - The more, the better!
MUST HAVE: BACHELORS DEGREE - ENGINEERING FIELD preferred.
Role Summary :
- Individual will work closely with assigned Sourcing Managers and product segments as the local owner for assigned products. - These responsibilities include the execution of strategies to ensure realization of the business objectives for assigned products and part numbers, which includes the Cost of Bill of Materials, Target Costing and Should-Be Costing activities.
- Developing & executing the local sourcing strategies that deliver a competitive advantage driving strategic supplier initiatives. - This includes supplier selection, competitive quoting and supplier consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance.
- Driving sourcing execution for assigned suppliers, including full accountability for buy and meeting deflation targets.
- Performing detailed cost analysis of components & manufacturing processes used by our suppliers to ensure highest quality at the lowest cost solution.
- Partnering with key local business stakeholders to ensure sourced material and services meet the needs of the business.
- Driving improvements in sourcing processes including escalations due to delivery/quality issues, invoicing/payables issues, and database management.
- Supporting set up of Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA's) and costing information in Oracle along with supporting documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree, or HS Diploma/GED plus 3 years work experience in the assigned commodity
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial sourcing experience in all facets of the assigned commodities
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills with the ability to manage and develop supplier relationships
- Proven ability to execute and deliver on commitments 4. Working knowledge of Oracle, Excel and PDM systems