Senior Software Engineer
- Implementing distributed applications using C,C++,JAVA and other advanced frameworks.
- Developing and porting applications across HPUX,RHEL,AIX and WINDOWS platforms for extensive re-usability.
- Implementing inter process communications using Apache AMQ and Web Methods and web services.
- Expert evaluation of inter-process communication mechanisms in various unix flavors HPUX,LINUX. Analyzing kernel internals and run-time performance tuning of applications.
- Compiler optimization and configuration for the legacy systems.
- Developing scripts using ksh and perl for managing and configuring various applications on remote systems.
- Analyzing the requirements and Implementing the solutions using complex design patterns using OOAD techniques.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting with quick and efficient analytical skills. Using various debuggers such as GDB and eclipse.
- Developing proof of concepts(POC) and coming up with the new features implementations for next generation applications.
- Implementing application drivers and automation mechanisms (JENKINS) for future maintenance of applications.
- Developing GUI application using MVC model.
- Coming up with new architectures for incorporating future advanced technologies.
- Developing reusable dynamic libraries for event reporting and logging of run-time incidents.
- Following Agile scrum development methodologies as part of SDLC.
- Using various software configuration management tools such as clearcase and Git .