Project Engineer (Entry Level)
West Chester, OH 45069
- Participates in the preparation of formwork/framework layout drawings.
- Supports the project team in establishing the sequential steps involved in all processes with the scope of the project, and adapts schedules and work tasks accordingly.
- Works closely with the project team monitoring the safety, cost and scheduling of construction projects.
- Coordinates material purchases, deliveries, tracking and forecasting ensuring maximum utilization of th company's physical resources.
- Participates in basic layout and field engineering activities.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and 6 months of work experience successfully supporting similar primary responsibilities meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in fast paced environment.