North Charleston, SC 29405
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree or a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a professional office environment using MS Excel daily while tracking and analyzing financial information, burn rates, estimations and creating pivot tables.
- Significant experience with MS Office with an emphasis on experience with Excel to include, but not limited to, creating pivot tables, formulas, linking workbooks, linking worksheets, developing charts/graphs, analyzing data and putting in easy to understand format to articulate both verbally and written data being analyzed. Strong financial analysis skills.
- Demonstrated skill in clear and effective oral and written communications and professional abilities to work with colleagues and partners, both in the federal workplace and outside stakeholders, for purposes of completing all required tasks.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new systems, skills, policies and procedures on the job, and comfort with both working independently and also in a supportive role, as directed.
- Ability to be self-motivated, a creative problem solver, a team player, to work efficiently and independently, a quick learner, organized, thorough, detail oriented, track deliverables, provide professional support to federal point of contact in all areas as required or as requested.
- Strong skills in understanding and communicating complex concepts, problem solving and working effectively and patiently as part of a high performing team with high expectations.
- Must pass a background check for a basic security clearance and sign a non-disclosure agreement, as position has access to proprietary contract and personnel information.