**THIS IS A 6 MONTH CONTRACT POSITION. MAY LAST LONGER THAN 6 MONTHS**
**hand assembly, electronics assembly, soldering experience a plus.**
- Work in a team environment to support production of aircraft engine components.
- Utilize a variety of hand tools: tape measures, crimpers, wire strippers, etc. in a production environment.
- Ability to read work instructions and, with training, technical drawings.
- Perform visual and basic measurement inspection of parts subsequent to assembly steps.
- Interest in ensuring quality assembly of detailed, hand built, aircraft components.
- Willingness to work with others to meet production delivery goals.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
Manager is keying in on folks who have worked in a manufacturing facility, are comfortable working with hand tools and can follow work instructions.