Typical hours are 7a-3:30p
Description of duties:
• Assemble small component parts or sub-assemblies using basic tools such as screwdrivers, clamps, exacto-knives, allen wrenches, tweezers, wire cutters or cotton swabs.
• You may be expected to work using a microscope or magnifying equipment to perform intricate sub-assemblies.
• Must have good manual dexterity and eyesight. Must be able to read, write and use basic math; maintain a high degree of accuracy in performing repetitive tasks; work with basic chemicals.
• Work well in a fast paced team environment.
- The production associate II may have responsibilities including manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products.
- Key responsibilities/essential functions include: Follows work procedures and schematics including complex instructions regarding duties to be performed Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets.
- Assists in the writing and/or developing of work procedures.
- Works independently and completes basic troubleshooting Maintains daily production output Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures Participates in quality control inspections when required.
- Works with team leaders, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams.
- Performing more advanced and complex assembly and testing when required Trains other team members when required Comply with EHS regulations and policies.
- Required Qualifications: High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent 3 or more years of related manufacturing experience Ability to communicate, receive and understand instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Demonstrated ability to detail and quality-minded work habits.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with co-workers and leadership