Our manufacturing company is searching for a highly qualified Maintenance Manager to help maintain our facilities and improve our business. The individual will be responsible for leading Maintenance systems, overseeing the continuous improvement of the Manufacturing process and executing long-term strategic plans. If you have over 5 years’ experience in a Maintenance Management role and strong knowledge of the Manufacturing industry, we encourage you to apply today.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Schedule, train, supervise and motivate employees for the Maintenance department
- Coordinate work performed by outside vendors
- Ensure efficient repair schedules and review repair cost estimates
- Prioritize the maintenance and repairs of company equipment and parts
- Control and monitor inventory
- Implement safety policies and procedures for the department
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years’ experience in Maintenance Management role.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proven leadership ability. (Daily shift meetings are required to keep communication open with associates)
- Quality and detail oriented.
- Excellent Attendance Record.
- Ability to delegate responsibilities and willingness to adhere to upper management instructions.
- Willingness to work all shifts if business needs arise.
- Previous Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance experience in a Manufacturing environment. Previous experience with PLC’s, robots, lathes, mills, and grinders.
- Willingness to cooperate and work in a strong team environment.