The inspection coordinator will assist in product flow at final inspection and receiving inspection. The coordinator will interface with final inspectors, receiving inspectors, receiving, shipping, fulfillment, and coaches and managers as required. The principal responsibilities of the inspection coordinator are:
• Ensure the parts coming in to final and receiving inspection are prioritized and moved to inspector carts and priority racks.
• Scan routers, test data, and any other paperwork as applicable into on-line filing system.
• Assist with resolution of paperwork errors preventing parts from stocking.
• Once inspection is complete, moving parts to the correct location in finished goods stock.
• Additional responsibilities to be determined as relate to the movement of parts to, through, and after inspection.
* Additional duties as assigned by area leadership.