|1st shift - 8am - 4 pm Monday - Friday. May have to work overtime in emergency situations.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities: Repairs and maintains various production machinery and general up keeping of facility and facility systems.
1. Performs basic tasks relative to equipment repair and upkeep along with general facility modifications (furniture and material moves, light bulbs, etc.)
2. Works outside when necessary in all weather conditions
3. Lifting, snow shoveling and ladder climbing as required
4. Performs after hours projects/tasks as required
5. Performs other routine tasks related to the other essential functions of role
6. Utilizes written, oral, or visual instructions involving use of quantitative information from specifications, graphs, pictures, blueprints, dials, gages, etc.
7. Provides written and oral communications concerning a variety of situations
8. Conducts facility inspections and audits for Safety and Quality compliance
9. Understands and complies with all Company, safety rules and regulations
o High School Diploma or GED
o Prior experience in facilities maintenance related field
Skill Level Required:
o Skills required in handling basic or simple hand and power tools and/or measuring devices
o Basic computer skills
o Skills requiring the basic ability to interpret schematics and basic machine set-up & operation
o Basic troubleshooting of equipment skills
o Should possess dexterity skills, good hand & eye coordination
Past minor electrical work experience
Past experience in a manufacturing environment
Past minor plumbing experience
Past minor carpentry experience
Refrigeration experience is a plus
There could be some light snow shoveling. The tallest latter we have is a extension ladder that only goes 16ft. There will be work that is done on the roof. We have inside ladder with hatches to access the roof.