Digital Circuit LPB
Grand Rapids, MI
- Responsibilities for component level design schematic capture, and layout review of digital circuitry.
- Participation in proposal efforts, plans and testing procedures.
- Interfacing with customers with minimal oversight from senior personnel.
- Mentoring of junior personnel.
- Leading and coordinating multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Knowledge of principles and design applications.
- Experience in board-level digital circuit design using microprocessors, DDR3 or DDR4 memory, flash memory, Gigabit Ethernet, and PCIe.
- Demonstrated expertise in communicating technical issues with peers.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Strong skills in mathematics.
- Professional, post-academia or graduate experience with digital design.
- Experience in signal integrity simulation.
- Experience in power integrity simulation.
- Experience in channel simulation of 5+ Gbps serial links.
- Familiarity with the Mentor Graphics schematic and circuit layout CAD package.
- Familiarity with OrCAD PSPICE or LT Spice, Mathcad, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio.