Basic Job Description:
- Work in "hands on" environment in Component Test to set-up and execute tests to obtain engineering and/or component qualification data.
- Interface with Component Test customers/customer organizations as required to define test requirements and then assure test requirements are met.
- Document and communicate test
- Test hardware and test enabling hardware set-up
- Test data acquisition set-up
- Test execution and test execution documentation
- Test troubleshooting
- Basic test results reporting and documentation
- 2-year technical degree (mechanical, electro mechanical, hydro mechanical or similar industrial experience)
- Hands on mechanical experience / background
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Professional attitude and work ethic, self-starter with a desire to achieve results
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a dynamic working environment and diverse team
- A general understanding of jet engine components and their function