AEC Business Development Specialist - Engineering firm exp. expected
Columbus, OH 43235
- BS in Communications, Business, Engineering, or a related field
- Related industry experience with a proven track record of successful business development
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts
- Ability to work independently and maintain and prioritize deadlines
- Recognizes and displays a thorough understanding of the project procurement process
- Identify new networking opportunities and organizational events for company to attend to help expand our presence in new markets and advance our current key relationships.
- Develop strategic client relationships through market research and capture planning in advance of specific project pursuits.
- Maintain professional networks of current and prospective clients within the firm's target markets; manage relationships through the project development and procurement process.
- Cultivate new clients and support existing clients.
- Maintain consistent communication with prospective, existing, and prior clients to help identify and develop new projects.
- Track and report business development activities.
- Work alongside the marketing team to assist in the project pursuit process -- presentations, interviews, and the preparation of all SOQ and proposal documents.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities