3rd shift Material Handler
Asheville, NC 28803
Hours: Sunday - Thursday 11 pm - 7 am
The Material Handler will be responsible for performing routine tasks to provide necessary materials to the internal and external customers in a timely and accessible manner, as well as maintain a safe, clean and organized working environment.
As the Material Handler, you will:
• Pick and deliver raw material and fixtures.
• Stock and perform put-away for picking and packing purposes
• Perform all inbound operations including receiving material and unloading trucks
• Understand and be able to explain Pick lists for raw material
• Unpack all raw material and store in correct locations in the raw material yard.
• Execute all tasks with unyielding safety and quality
• Understand what machines run specific parts
• Move parts throughout the shop between operations
• High School Diploma / GED
• Ability and willingness to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 45 pounds as required
• Ability and willingness to obtain and maintain certification to operate forklift
• Basic Computer Skills in Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience in receiving and stocking.
• Multitasking abilities to drive critical issues simultaneously
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability and willingness to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability and willingness to work with sense of urgency while maintaining accuracy and order