Stock Room Material Handler
- The job is physical in that candidate must be able to climb stairs to get to a stockroom environment.
- They will work in a stockroom environment working on Kitting Electrical computer parts.
- Work with receiving and delivering small pieces received to distribute to the floor.
- Will be pulling items and delivering.
- Will use computer to track so must have computer familiarity.
- This is NOT a WAREHOUSE forklift material handler role.
- Basic level but requires physical fitness to handle stairs.
- Inventory, tracking, counting electronic pieces.
1- 2 years previous experience in kitting or working in a stock room environment feeding parts or pieces to manufacturing shop.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Should possess dexterity skills, good hand eye coordination.
- Desired skills
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Lean manufacturing knowledge.
- Previous manufacturing experience in a self-directed teaming environment.