Sr. Data Analyst - Visio, Access required
Customer Operations / Global Site Operations Manager
- Customer-facing role that is responsible to manage & execute contracted Managed Services as defined by Client Statement of Work (SOW).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for management and execution of a Managed Services Statement of Work for a single account and/or multiple complex, small accounts.
- Manage all aspects of the day-to-day operations such as install base accuracy, hardware order management, device change management, issue resolution, client training needs, client on-hand inventories, toner reconciliation analysis, consumables management, vendor management, normal business as usual activities.
- Maintain frequent, regular quality meetings with client(s) typically via weekly operations reviews involving on-site personnel; maintain and manage active Client Action Log.
- Monitor and report on services & maintenance performance metrics to fulfill contractual SLA requirements utilize escalation when needed. Responsible to execute exceptional service delivery in such a manner Company experience 100% Client Retention.
- Assures compliance with Company and Customer's HR, procurement, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies and processes.
- Perform root cause analysis for defects/issues related to or perceived as caused by Lexmark product, supplies or services
- Manage suppliers and partners in delivery of service
- Perform the following when required:
- End user training
- Monitor, track and manage recycling of toner cartridges
- Apply security, firmware or other device software upgrades
- Place and manage orders, replace defective parts, manage returns
- Confirm, monitor and track equipment and supplies delivery and installation
- Secure and manage storage area for parts/consumables or other inventory
- Monitor, review and respond to Help Desk requests as required for all repair (break-fix services) or Company perceived related incidents
Experience required in face to face interaction w/Customers in an Operations/Service Delivery role; handling issue resolution, proposal discussions, general service delivery concerns, etc
Demonstrated ability to interact and present to clients
Experience applying business management, financial concepts & contracts knowledge to analyze Client needs and deliver recommendations
Strong analytical/procedural background with demonstrated ability to apply a systematic approach to problem solving
Formal certification or past experience as analyst and or technician
Formal Project Management training/certification
Experience in documenting current and future state business/operations processes
Strong project management skills; prefer working knowledge of Microsoft Project
Strong teaching skills, ability to present and demonstrate complex procedures to diverse groups
Well-developed management skills?principles and people
Excellent skills in MS Office Suite including, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software. MS Visio and MS Access preferred; working knowledge and MS office suite basic skills are required
Client Renewal Rate
Service Level Attainment
Project/Task Complete to Plan
Key Process Flow Accuracy
Individual must demonstrate a high level of business acumen; ability to get along well with diverse personalities flexible
Comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities in a demanding, fast-paced work environment; demonstrated ability to execute and manage to standard processes and procedures
Hands on management style?drives team involvement within division and functional support organizations; ability to build and manage a cross cultural, cross tower team for effective and efficient customer support
Strong analytical and reasoning abilities. Mindset that enables solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment while delivering on service promises. Able to develop and adapt business processes after evaluating multiple solutions
Demonstrated ability to develop and communicate high impact messages and complex ideas in an effective, concise fashion in both verbal and written format
Ability to work effectively with limited supervision and work cooperatively with customers, remote team members and managers
BA/BS/BBA degree in Business or equivalent experience
- Six Sigma, Lean, TQM or other business process improvement methodology preferred
- Project Management certification preferred
- ITIL / ITSM experience; certification preferred