ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, integrate, configure and customize products at customer site to satisfy requirements outlined on Statement of Work (SOW)
- Respond to dispatched service calls in assigned territory within Customer SLA commitments.
- Accurately diagnose, repair & maintain product(s) and accessories in peak operating condition within published electrical, mechanical and print quality specifications.
- Effectively schedule calls to manage SLA requirements across assigned activities.
- Ensure regular and effective communications with customers to ensure awareness of call acceptance, ETA, status and closure.
- Train Customer on appropriate usage of Lexmark product & features.
- Ensure proper repair and maintenance procedures are performed on identified device(s) and Total Service Call Procedures are completed prior to leaving customer site.
- Follow prescribed administration procedures to ensure proper collection and reported of required data, including, but not limited to; call acceptance, status updates, call closure and debrief, parts returns and tracking.
- Manage local part inventory and ensure accurate tracking of inventory levels and transactions.
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
- Candidates will possess a valid driver's license.
- Candidates with college or technical school certificate and/or five (5) or more years of copier/printer repair experience are preferred.
- Excellent customer service and trouble shooting skills are essential. Strong technical and mechanical ability, outstanding communication skills are essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software driver implementation in MS 98, 2000 Pro and NT 4.0.
- Knowledge of IP protocol schema and basic network protocols such as SNMP.
- A+ Certification Required.
- Proven progressive knowledge of functional areas to be supervised: Lexmark, Hewlett Packard, Xerox copier and laser printer experience preferred.
- Competency in hardware/software diagnosis as obtained by 5 or more yrs of field service exp.