The Project Manager will provide supervision and direction for large-scale projects by being a single point of contact for the identification, communication, monitoring and resolution of all issues pertaining to project execution (including scoping, cost estimating, internal approvals, engineering, design, permitting, contracting, construction, inspection, etc.) for projects assigned. The position will also provide support for the Project Management department in other areas as needed.
• Develop and implement solutions for large-scale projects and ensure that solutions are integrated to all stakeholders in a way that meets stakeholder needs
• Direct the activities of company and other personnel, as required, to ensure the successful completion of all projects
• Support other Engineering and Technical Services team initiatives as needed
• Provide supervision to Engineering personnel as needed
• Provide technical assistance to any and all aspects of facility design, construction, operation and maintenance including specialty areas such as welding, cathodic protection, controls, compression, SCADA, communications, pipeline construction, tapping/stopping, LNG, technical interpretation of DOT 192, API 1104, DOT 193, NFPA 49A, and other related codes and standards, etc.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following tasks:
- o Developing project scope o Identifying stakeholders on Developing design requirements
- o Resolving conflicting requirements among stakeholders
- o Developing project cost estimates/plans/schedules/strategies
- o Developing contract specifications
- o Monitoring progress against cost estimates/plans/schedules Ensuring project obligations are met by frequent site visits/observations
- o Reporting status to stakeholders on a regular basis o Communicating key issues to stakeholders as needed
- o Recommending and taking corrective actions as required to ensure project success.