Project Manager (Architecture/Engineer)
Projects include managing the execution of building large facilities in retail and office space. The project manager will be client facing and work with all of the involved teams, including
the architectural, engineering and interior design teams. Project Manager must maintain excellent communication with the client.
• BA, architecture/engineering, construction management or related field
• 5+ years of experience working on large-scale facilities design projects in an industrial, office, or retail.
• Solid knowledge of contracts (design and construction), schedules, cost estimating and the design process
• Proven success in developing client relationships to understand their business and advocate their needs
• Focus is on retail and office space, client facing role
• Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time