Power Supply LPB
Grand Rapids, MI
- Responsibilities for component level design, schematic capture, and layout review of analog and power supply circuitry.
- Participation in proposal efforts, plans and testing procedures and verification.
- Interfacing with customers.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the design of point of load converters through mid-sized (100-200W) AC/DC, DC/DC converters, and power factor correction.
- Familiarity with linear and digital power control techniques.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of linear control systems and feedback principles.
- Demonstrated expertise in communicating technical issues with peers.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Familiarity with MIL-STD-704, DO-160.
- Masters degree in electrical engineering
- Knowledge of specific constraints and standards for aircraft power supply design and EMI control.
- Familiarity with schematic and circuit layout CAD packages, Mentor Graphics preferred.
- Familiarity with OrCAD PSPICE or LT Spice, Mathcad, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio