Hours 2:30 PM-11:00 PM
Contractors will need to be able to work 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on their first day to attend safety training; after that they will start on their regular shift hours.
- Perform disassembly, clean, requalification, rework and assembly operations on Traction Motor Combo component utilizing manual equipment and automated equipment in accordance with manufacturing and quality procedures.
- Inspect work completed on components to internal inspection criteria for compliance to quality or engineering requirements. - Responsible to perform work in a safe manor in support of lean manufacturing principals such as but not limited to 5s or single piece flow to required takt time.
- Operation of Overhead cranes.
- In some cases may have to perform special process such as welding or non-destructive testing which will require special process training or certification.
- Provide manufacturing support for manufacture or remanufacture of UX Traction Motor Combo components for the facility. - - Utilize manual and automated production equipment, various hydraulic or pneumatic tools for completion of responsibilities in accordance with in-house manufacturing and quality procedures to ensure all products meet specified requirements.
- Inspect work completed on components to internal inspection criteria for compliance to quality or engineering requirements utilizing fixtures, precision measuring devices and or testing protocols. Sign-off on the process documentation for each of the work steps performed.
- Required to process components in compliance with internal processing requirements.
- Required to perform work in compliance to all safety and EHS policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of EHS procedures and policies.
- Knowledge of safe use manual equipment and hand tools for assigned product lines.
- Working knowledge of use of inspection measurement equipment.
- Understanding of all manufacturing and quality procedures associating assigned product line in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Maintain acceptable defect rates.
- Successful completion of training requirements.
- Where applicable, trained in special processes such as but not limited to welding or non-destructive testing.
- Demonstrate ability to safely complete job tasks utilizing manual or automated equipment as well as use of gages needed for inspection or testing as required.
- Demonstrate ability to document and record inspection results per in-house procedures.
- Successful completion of quality audit to internal procedures on assigned product line and/or use of equipment.