Title:Passport 20 Flight Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics
The contractor (s) will need to support the Bombardier Global 7000 flight test program with Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics.
The following duties are to be performed by each A&P Mechanic, as directed by the Flight Test Manager/Leader, during the Passport 20 compliance flight test program, based at the Bombardier Flight Test Center (BFTC) in Wichita, Kansas:
Work under the direction of the Flight Test Service Representative (FTSR) to:
1. Perform configuration changes per Flight Test Service Instructions (FTSI) document.
2. Perform engine inspections per FTSI or Maintenance & Inspection (M&I) plan, or Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM).
3. Remove & replace discrepant parts per the AMM.
4. Repair damaged parts per AMM.
5. Troubleshoot maintenance faults/squawks.
6. Transportation of hardware to and from work locations.
TECHNICAL ABILITIES REQUIRED (IN ORDER OF PRIORITY)
Specialist knowledge and experience in the following subject areas are required (in order of priority):
1. A valid FAA A&P license.
2. Good mechanical skills & avionics experience.
3. Ability to accurately and compliantly work to procedures (FTSIs, the M&I plan / FTVMP plan, AMM).
4. A general knowledge of aircraft turbine engine maintenance procedures.
5. Familiarity with aircraft tooling and quality maintenance practices.
6. Familiarity with Tool Control and FOD (Foreign Object Damage) prevention practices.
7. Familiarity with FAR- 43 & 145 regulations.
Supplied individual must have all the following traits:
1. Ability to listen and execute assigned tasks efficiently and on time.
2. Ability to work effectively as part of a team
3. Ability to efficiently share information and transfer unfinished work across shifts.
4. Be punctual and attentive in all meeting.
5. Good communication skills.