Must be local candidate
Electrical Engineer with experience in the MEP consulting field.
Project Manager experience.
US Citizen or Green Card - prefer local to Columbus OH
1. Electrical Engineer, PE preferred, or on track to become a PE. license in Ohio with active NCEES Council Record preferred.
2. CAD skills, AutoCAD or Revit, Revit preferred.
2. LEED AP + Specialty preferred.
3. Preferred certifications: CEM, CxA, PMP.
4. 5+ years of engineering design experience in facilities for higher education;
health-care; commercial; multi-family; mixed-use; industrial; municipal; libraries
and houses of worship.
5. Project Manager experience preferred.
6. Strong organizational and communication skills.
Small, well established and extremely active consulting/design engineering firm in downtown Columbus, Ohio looking for an Electrical Engineer with 5+ years of post-graduation job experience in all aspects of building MEP design with an emphasis on HVAC. Must be familiar with plumbing and electrical design. Must be able to take a project from start to finish.
Work is a mix of public/institutional and private. Tasks include project design, layouts, management of CAD personnel, presentations and attend interviews.
We are looking for an individual with talent and skill; who can potentially grow into a department head roll.