Die Maintenance Technician
Die Maintenance TechnicianApply appropriate action when die breakage or other problems occur, and prevent these problems from re-occurring. Execute preventive maintenances in order to produce quality products and increase productivity. Utilize the inspection lists, to the die receiving inspection.
- Improve or repair when emergency machine breakage occurs
- Repair dies according to supervisor’s instructions
- Report all problems to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Always be conscious about the problem, and try to increase skills and knowledge.
- Check maintenance equipment prior to starting work
- All other tasks as assigned by Team or Group Leaders.
- Participate in 5S activities (Clean up 10 minutes at the end of each shift).
- Conform to all company and OSHA safety requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- Vocational school/trade school diploma preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic mathematical functions
- Experienced Tig welding skills required.
- Previous mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of die structure.
- Troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to operate and handle air tools or other special tools
- Ability to handle welding or heat treatment according to its repair needs
- Able to master the usage of die equipment and process conditions
- Good understanding of structures and usages for maintenance parts or tools
- Knowledge of die designs and the maintenance manuals
- Previous experience with lathes, mills, and grinders.
- Follow proper lifting techniques
- Willingness to cooperate and work in a strong team environment