Communication & Technical Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in related area (Business, Communications, English, Writing, Marketing with some design training) or vocational/technical degree/certification.
- Proficient in working with computer software products and technology tools including: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Microsoft SharePoint, Visio and Adobe Illustrator
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks to work within timeframes
- Manages SharePoint sites/portals and other databases as appropriate.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little supervision and deliver accurate results in a timely manner.
- Prioritizes and resolves inquiries by phone, in person or email in a professional manner.
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- Microsoft Office Certification.
- Experience in the utility industry.
- Experience in drafting of presentations and communications.
- Organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of processes for developing application roadmaps, business plans, strategies, operational models and associated business processes.
- Visio and Adobe Illustrator for flow charts and manuals.
- Experienced in providing change management plans and communications support at a senior level.